The address of our website is: https://www.isoli.com
LEGISLATIVE DECREE of 20 June 2003, n. 196 (“Personal Data Protection Policy”).
Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), our Company Isoli Spa – Via Boschi, 44 – Fontaniva (PD), Data Controller, hereby notifies that the processing of personal data, including the e-mail address, other addresses or personal identifiers submitted through the filling of the forms available on its website will be carried out for the purposes and on the terms set forth below.
Nature of the processed data and purpose of the processing
Our Company Isoli Spa will only acquire and process personal and tax data; in no case will it process data that can be defined – pursuant to art. 9 of Regulation 679 – as “special”.
The personal data submitted to Isoli Spa will be processed by it for the following purposes:
- to comply with specific requests notified to Isoli Spa through its website;
- for subscription to the newsletter and subsequent obtainment of various informative notices concerning the sector in which Isoli Spa is active.
- for communications of a commercial, promotional and illustrative nature concerning company products and services.
Data submission requirement
Data submission is necessary to enable us to respond to user requests. However, it is optional for the promotional and marketing activities referred to in letters b) and c). Any refusal to submit, in whole or in part, the personal data in question could make it impossible to comply with the data subject request, and would prevent, in any case, the implementation of promotional and marketing activities.
Data Processing methods
The data is organised in paper archives and in electronic databases; data processing is done through the use of manual, computerised and telematic tools and procedures suitable for guaranteeing data security and confidentiality, in compliance with the security measures deemed adequate according to GDPR principles (art. 32).
Scope of data dissemination
The data can be made known to the personnel of Isoli Spa and in particular, the sales and marketing departments personnel will be made aware of the submitted data.
Data communication and dissemination
The data may be notified by Isoli Spa to external parties, including:
- banking institutions, in particular as far as payment management is concerned;
- forwarders, Traco and door-to-door delivery services (runners or raiders) and postal services to send or receive goods;
- various professionals, including law firms, for the protection of rights arising from contracted relationships;
- external marketing management companies, appointed by the company;
In no case will the data be disseminated.
The data controller is Isoli Spa
Exercise of rights pursuant to articles 15-21 of the Regulation 679.
At any time, the rights of the data subject may be exercised as provided by the GDPR, by submitting a request to Isoli Spa
After acquiring the information provided pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, the user – having declared to be of age or to be at least 14 years old – expresses his or her consent to the entering of personal data in the electronic archive for the purposes of newsletter sending and for marketing, commercial and advertising communication purposes regarding Isoli Spa products or services.